[squeak-dev] DRAFT: list of accomplishments for SFC for FY-2013

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:28:21 UTC 2014

To get the ball rolling, here's a list culled from the prior exchange
we had.  Let's see if we can stick to our words today and knock this
out before next meeting!  Expand it, trim it, word-it-up.  :)  Thanks.

- Squeak release 4.5 with the initial alpha implementation of Environments.
- Jenkins-bsaed automated builds and testing of the Squeak image.
- Tim's new alpha-release of Scratch on the Rasberry Pi was mentioned
in Ebon Upton's January 14th blog.
http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/5742.
- Craig presented the "State of Squeak" presentation at FOSDEM in Brussels.
- Eliot is about to release his first alpha of "Spur", the successor
to the vaunted "Cog".  Spur will further improve the raw peformance of
Squeak applications by another significant factor, and paving the way
for 64-bit Squeak VM expected in 2015.