[squeak-dev] Re: [Seaside] Kom or Swazoo?

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 22:35:18 UTC 2014

Andreas' WebClient works quite well in Squeak also. There is a
configuration for it somewhere as well.
The only problem it has is that WebClient-Seaside has code in it that
refernces the OmniBrowser based Seaside control panel. Moving the one
offending class to another package would fix that. I would do it if i had
rights to the repo...

John

On Thursday, June 12, 2014, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Installing Seaside 3.1.1 into Squeak does not install a necessary
> WAServerAdaptor subclass.
>
> Zinc is Pharo only right?  So I guess my choices are Kom or Swazoo?  I
> need to research how to install either but does anyone know whether
> either has an inherent advantage over the other?  What are their
> differences?
>
> Thanks.
>
> PS -- During my brief investigation so far I noticed -- of the 7
> Smalltalk's listed at http://www.seaside.st/download, the only one
> which is a broken link is Squeak..

jmck.seasidehosting.st