Re: [squeak-dev] Proposing class Category README or HOWTO for easy    access to documentation within the system

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Jun 12 22:43:32 UTC 2014

Hi Chris

I'm in the process of exploring how the XML pages used by Swiki as on-disk persistence can be converted into TinyWiki objects, into objects that can be stored in an SSRepository file and served by a hacked SS2. I have a workflow [1], but I need to make it work and then automate it.

I think that once I have the wiki pages saved as an SSRepository file, then anybody could download it, like a SqueakMap map file, and consume it with Help system.

Chris

That's a great idea.