[squeak-dev] Squeak Swiki (was: Proposing class Category README or HOWTO for easy access to documentation within the system)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Jun 12 23:04:13 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 02:25:37PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:

> The problem is that writing good help & tutorial content is hard work. Take a look on the swiki to see how several groups and individuals have tried to build tutorials and lost steam after a while. I?ve been trying to clean up and update some of it but it takes a lot of thought and a startling amount of time.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it recently, but the updates to the
swiki are very good. I can now go to http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak and get
an overview of Squeak, with links that quickly get me to useful content.
Big improvement.

BTW, we need to fix the "Wiki" tab on the squeak.org page so that it takes
you directly to wiki.squeak.org/squeak. Anyone know how to fix that?

Dave