Re: [squeak-dev] Building SqueakVM on Samsung ARM7 Chromebook    (ChrUbuntu)

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue Jun 17 14:03:39 UTC 2014

Hi Tim
I’ll just add that Ken has one o’them weird chrome thingy machines with that no-good ARM stuff. Ignore the fact that he got a Raspbian vm from a Pi working well enough to find some rather arcane bitblt related bug(s).
Oh and he did mention a problem with npsqueak, which I always thought was obsolete, and thus perhaps no longer maintained.

That aside it’s a little bit thrilling that there actually exists 'ARM laptops’ as a thing. I think the last ones were Acorn A4 machines from circa 1990.

Thanks, Tim.

I will back slowly back away from this thread....

(: