[squeak-dev] Re: Building SqueakVM on Samsung ARM7 Chromebook (ChrUbuntu)

Douglas McPherson djm1329 at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 13:32:26 UTC 2014

Hi tty,

You are welcome to take a look:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2U828yqBqMFS3k2dmhmbkd5ZWc/edit?usp=sharing

This is a Cog/Stack build for ARMv7 on Ubuntu.

However, the changes I made were rather blatant hacks that have not been properly integrated. I would not base any official configuration on it yet. In fact, I was holding off getting the changes properly incorporated until your CMake system was in place :)

Doug