[squeak-dev] Re: Building SqueakVM on Samsung ARM7 Chromebook (ChrUbuntu)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jun 18 17:20:32 UTC 2014

On 18-06-2014, at 4:59 AM, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:
> Could you please send me links to the sources you mention? (or the tarball itself via my zoho account)

Douglas is talking about some small source code changes to what already exists. No need for a huge tree, we have a source control system. I, or perhaps Eliot, depending, can include them in the usual manner.

Doug - could you perhaps send me a listing from `svn diff` or whatever the arcane invocation is that lists all the changes? I see some of the places you touched but I’m sure I’ll miss some without guidance.

tim
Strange OpCodes: EBO: Emulate Brown-Out