Tobias got me, Branches are valid (was: Re: [squeak-dev] Urgent, Spur users please read, was: The Inbox: Kernel-kfr.858.mcz)

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Fri Jun 20 06:14:38 UTC 2014

Chris Muller wrote:

> I was trying to give community a break from this discussion but now
> since I had to confess, I went back to squeak-dev -- hope that's okay.

I am glad you did explain your reasoning to squeak-dev. I was watching
from the sidelines concerned that branches might become anonymous.

When I was a Monticello newbie, it was my first distributed version
control, and it was hard enough to find the right version to load with
named branches. So, I am glad that the next generation of newbies will
at least get to keep that convenience.

Have fun! David