[squeak-dev] Re: Latest 4.5, SqueakMap, and SharedPools

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:42:52 UTC 2014

I think it is Monticello.  I also had this same problem trying to load in
FFI-Win32 - the Win32Constants won't load correctly.
I've noticed this issue for a while, but never got around to tracking it
down.
It is interesting - if I browse the package from Monticello, I can see the
definition (SharedPool subclass) - copying that into the System Browser, I
can execute it there, and then the rest of the process goes forward just
fine.

If noone else gets to this, I'll probably try to track it down in the next
week or so.

-cbc