[squeak-dev] anyone object if I add "More About Squeak..." to Squeak menu?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jun 26 21:43:44 UTC 2014

And I’l just add slack-jawed-in-amazement observation from clicking on the tinyBenchmarks line of the SystemReporter that my very ordinary iMac reports just under a BILLION bytecodes/sec and 62 freakin’million sends/sec.

I remember Eliot & I laughing uproariously when my ARM3 prototype machine hit approx 300,000 in 1988. I don’t think anybody really had a clue how much faster things could get.

tim
Useful random insult:- Thinks E=MC^2 is a rap star.