[squeak-dev] Is there a preference for this?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 05:45:29 UTC 2014

> It turns out that the preference lives in category "browsing", as opposed
> say "windows".

-- I guess it could be either but it's also a browser function.  If there
is already a usable browser on the desktop for whatever you're asking for,
implementors, senders, hierarchy browser, package browser, MC browser,
etc., it'll bring forth that browser rather than open yet another, using
more memry, and that you'll just have to close someday.

Oh, if you search preferences for "Windows" it's right there..

I'm curious whether, when you say, "open..." | Transcript, and you get the
same Transcript instead of a new one, does that annoy you too?