[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-kfr.724.mcz

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 17:09:17 UTC 2014

I used the existing edit: method in CustomHelp.
The help browser is hooked up in a little unusual way so editing is very
indirect.
But I will look at accepting changes directly from the text pane, that is a
much nicer solution.

Also since one can do HelpBrowser openOn: SystemReference, editing comments
everywhere
will be a bigger task to handle.

Karl