[squeak-dev] re: All-In-One updated with Mac VM

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Mar 5 21:31:14 UTC 2014

> I think we're waiting for Craig to sign and upload Tobias' new
> version.

     At [1]. Wow, what a mess this stuff still is. No hope in hell of
getting the right certificates in order unless you use the latest Xcode
(e.g., Apple's "developer certificate portal" website is a useless pile
of shit). And even then it's buried in Xcode's lousy preferences UI. And
then no documentation about how to use the certs. I trust the right
people were fired, but no one has replaced them yet...

     You're welcome. :)

-C

***

craig at rhythm Downloads 54> codesign --deep -s "Developer ID Application:
Craig Latta (RJ7UR445N4)" Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.app
craig at rhythm Downloads 55> spctl --assess -v Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.app
Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.app: accepted
source=Developer ID

***

[1] http://tinyurl.com/ke77vol (dropbox.com)