[squeak-dev] Interrupt key idiocy

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Mar 6 19:54:43 UTC 2014

I have not checked this in a while (and cannot do so right now), but
Andreas provided four tests that should be expected to be interruptable
(on any VM in both Morphic and MVC). These are:

  * "[true] whileTrue"
  * "[[true] whileTrue] forkAt: Processor userSchedulingPriority + 1"
  * "Smalltalk createStackOverflow"
  * "[Smalltalk createStackOverflow] forkAt: Processor
userSchedulingPriority + 1"

There are a number of Mantis entries that provide background and
descriptions of unsolved problems. They are collected in Mantis 7655: "A
mother for user interupt bugs and problems"

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7655

Dave