[squeak-dev] Squeaksource down

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Mar 12 15:35:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 09:54:05AM -0400, David T. Lewis wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 05:35:29AM -0700, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> > http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.squeaksource.com
> >

> Thanks Sean,
>
> squeaksource.com is currently off line. This may be related to some DNS
> issues that are currently affecting most squeak.org services, although
> I cannot say for sure.

The squeaksource.com service is back on line now.

Background: The SqueakSource image had grown to about 1GB in size due
to a runaway Seaside connection, resulting in out of memory failures.
I do not know the root cause, but it is possible that it was related to
some DNS issues that we are currently dealing with on squeak.org.

If anyone has made updates to user accounts in the last 10 hours or so
(e.g. add a developer to an existing project), those changes will probably
need to be re-entered.

Dave