[squeak-dev] Process improvement for 4.6, a new .sources file!

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:12:58 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

So far so good. But what would people do who still want to see the
change history back to 4.1?

Is it possible to have them load the additional history as a
separately down-loadable file in 4.6?

I assume it is, because Bob Arning is doing it back to version 1.0 in
one of his images but the question is how much effort is this?

H.