[squeak-dev] Fwd: [Newbies] Re: Website change, Squeek by Example Game?

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 15:39:39 UTC 2014

The previous email:
"Can we help abuzar?

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Abuzar <abuzar at abuzar.com>
> Subject: [Newbies] Re: Website change, Squeek by Example Game?
> Date: 21. März 2014 14:20:26 MEZ
> To: beginners at lists.squeakfoundation.org
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm still looking for that specific tutorial, and a recommendation on
> whether it's obsolete or other advice.  A response would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Abuzar
>

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Abuzar <abuzar at abuzar.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was going through a squeek-by-example tutorial.  Not the .pdf book.
>> It was a simple game tutorial on the Documentation page.  After the
>> website changeover, it has seemingly disappeared.  Is it now obsolete?
>> or no longer recommended?
>>
>> I'm also noticing that Squeak 4.5 is rolling out.  Is this a big
>> change?  Should I hold off going through tutorials until they're
>> updated?
>>
>> Abuzar

You could help abuzar by 1) posting this kind of thing on the webteam list and 2) finding what you think got lost and handing it to me. I change and upload. People hand me changes they know they want and where they want them. How about you deploy the old image in localhost and find what you're talking about and then where on the new site you want it? I feel entitled to say there are limits to my brief.
http://chriscunnington.com/oldsqueaksite.zip
Chris