[squeak-dev] Squeak on Raspbian which VM?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Mar 21 19:04:36 UTC 2014

I am not sure what is being provided with the Raspbian distribution (but
Tim can probably clarify). In any case, if you do run into any problems
with it, you can check the squeakvm.org page at

  http://www.squeakvm.org/unix/

I believe that the Raspberry Pi VM on that page is up to date with all of
Tim's performance enhancements for Pi.

Dave