[squeak-dev] Re: [Seaside-dev] grease and seaside on Squeak

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue Mar 25 13:09:41 UTC 2014

Hey Johan,

On 23.03.2014, at 10:59, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Currently, both Grease-1.1.6 and Seaside-3.1 have failing tests on Squeak.
> The github repository has automated Travis CI builds setup for Squeak [1,2], so we can easily monitor this:
>
> [1] https://travis-ci.org/glassdb/Grease
> [2] https://travis-ci.org/glassdb/Seaside31

I am on it.
Sadly builder-ci needs a small patch to cope for the fact that
the released 4.4 image still hast a redirect bug...

> It would be good if someone can fix them or tell me to mark some parts as non-loadable on Squeak (e.g. Slime in Squeak).
> Otherwise, I will disable the automated builds as they are now always reporting a failure.

GREASE:
  I have fixed the only one Test that failed for me in Squeak 4.4 and Squeak 4.5.
  The fix is in Grease-Slime-topa.26.
SEASIDE:
  Also here, only one test failed.
  The fix is in Seaside-Core-topa.811.

> The github repo's master branch is a mirror of the smalltalkhub one:
> 	https://github.com/glassdb/Seaside31
>
> The Travis CI build for that is here:
> 	https://travis-ci.org/glassdb/Seaside31
>
> You just need to make sure you check the build for the master branch, e.g.: https://travis-ci.org/glassdb/Seaside31/builds/19433103
>
> Similar for Grease, but here is only one branch for all platforms:
> 	https://github.com/glassdb/Grease
> 	https://travis-ci.org/glassdb/Grease
>
> If you have fixes, you can immediately commit them to Smalltalkhub, or you can create a fork of the github repo and submit a pull request.
> Either way, I will pick up the changes and make sure to sync the repositories.

:) Ok Fixes are in the STHub repo

Should https://github.com/dalehenrich/builderCI/pull/59 be accepted, please
add Squeak-4.5 to the test matrix :)

Thanks for taking care!