[squeak-dev] Re: The new site looks great! [EOM]

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:34:28 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 5:08 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 05:52:47PM -0400, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> > > - Maybe the pattern in the background could be replaced:)
> >
> > Yea, OK. It sucked. I've changed it. You're dentist will love it.
> > You have to admit, though. You're a pretty rough crowd.
>
> Tough crowd is good. That's how you know people are paying attention :-)
>
> The new Cog VM text looks good, and the link to Newspeak from the projects
> page is great.
>
> I think the "Virtual Machine" link on the top of the page should point us
> squeakvm.org, yes?

No, cuz that's where the More... link on the VM text also points.
 Personally I prefer Virtual Machine getting to that text.  We can improve
it and add links to the bottom.  But it already points to  squeakvm.org via
the first link in the Virtual Machine text.

There have recently been some very impressive announcements from Michael

--
best,
Eliot