[squeak-dev] Lost menu for adding new font sizes

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 27 18:21:37 UTC 2014

Guess we need to add a text pane in the top-right of the FontChooser. Should show the current font size, ought to only allow in numeric chars + return(?) to request setting the size, perhaps some visual feedback if the size is not practical… what else?

Actually I’m not at all sure about how font sizes are working these days. I had to take a quick look while trying to fix a Scratch issue a week or so ago and it all looked a bit convoluted around styles and fonts and sizes and so on.

tim
Strange OpCodes: BFM: Branch on Full Moon