[squeak-dev] New Mantis bug "cant save morphic projects from the all in one"

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Mar 30 14:14:01 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 01:43:33PM +0200, Herbert K?nig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just reported http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7814 "Can't save
> morphic projects from 4.5 to local disk only"
>
> I marked it as major because to my knowledge projects are distinguishing
> Squeak other Smalltalks.

If fixed the initial problem, which was a misspelling in some recent refactorings.

However, there is an additional problem when saving a project:

ClassBinding>>objectForDataStream: refStream
    "It's not yet clear how serialization should work in the presence of environments"

I don't know what to do with this one, can someone offer some tips or background?

> Oh, and the Bug got automatically assigned to Ken which might be rethought.

Indeed. I assigned this bug to myself, but can someone with admin access to
bugs.squeak.org please remove Ken as the automatic assign-to?

Dave