[squeak-dev] Re: [Box-Admins] SMServer beta online

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 19:41:53 UTC 2014

Cool Chris.  The existing SM catalog server _really_ needs replaced
badly.  It cannot even be ported to a closure image because some of
the methods are too long.  It uses HttpView which is a novel idea but
unfortunately for a domain as rich as SqueakMap the code is almost
impossible to debug.  I hated working on it, but it was worth it the
functionality for publishing projects easily from the image.

It will be some work to see this all the way through, though.  The
SMServer has several good features which are used.  Are you still
working on squeak.org too?