[squeak-dev] too much logging

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:20:29 UTC 2014

Eliot, could this be the cause of Dave's "RemoteString" problem the other week?

Is this problem new to 4.5 or did it also exist in 4.4?

It's sounding more and more like we're going to need a 4.5.1.  So far we have:

  - Chinese character issue
  - Saving projects issue
  - 'Smalltalk' Environment issue
  - this?