[squeak-dev] refactoring

Helmut Rohregger helmut.rohregger at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:45:35 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolai,

my squeak bytecode interpreter is in "advanced" experimental stage ;)

Its an AST interpreter using Oracle's Truffle Framework, which is part
of the Graal project (http://openjdk.java.net/projects/graal/).

However, I am interested in your code. Maybe I'll find something useful,
I can use for my project. So, thank you for you offer...

- Helmut