[squeak-dev] getting to the shifted message list menu in the browser on Mac OS X...

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat May 17 18:44:28 UTC 2014

On 17-05-2014, at 11:38 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>     Browser>>shiftedMessageListMenu: offers good stuff I depend on like "local senders...", but I can't figure out what on Mac OS X the vulcan death grip to raise it is…

shift-click seems to work on my iMac. Also available from the more… entry at the bottom of the basic menu.

I have to say that our menus generally are damnably poorly done.  Huge menus, some sub-menus, some ‘pseudo sub menus’, hidden menus… awful.

tim
I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.