[squeak-dev] A smooth interface to the old world so we don't end up sharing a grave with smalltalk

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed May 21 06:33:02 UTC 2014

And here you can read about a "new" IDE concept

http://www.lighttable.com/2012/04/12/light-table---a-new-ide-concept/

Light table is based on a few guiding principles:

  -  You should never have to look for documentation
  -  Files are not the best representation of code, just a convenient
serialization.
  -  Editors can be anywhere and show you anything - not just text.
  -  Trying is encouraged - changes produce instantaneous results
  -  We can shine some light on related bits of code

:-)

HH.