[squeak-dev] Re: [Seaside] Someone to tackle failing tests in Squeak?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Nov 8 23:10:52 UTC 2014

On Sat, Nov 08, 2014 at 11:12:22AM +0100, Johan Brichau wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The Travis build on github for the (not yet released) Seaside 3.2.0 is failing for Squeak [1].
> Can someone working with Squeak have a look at this?
>
> Thanks!
> Johan
>
> [1] https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Seaside/builds/40377175 <https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Seaside/builds/40377175>

Hi Johan,

(CC to squeak-dev)

Is there a way that I can download an image with the failing tests? Sorry
if this is dumb question, but I don't know much about travis-ci.

These are the failing tests, so I expect it will be an easy problem to debug:

  WAExternalFileLibraryTest debug: #testAsAbsoluteUrlRelativeTo.
  WAExternalFileLibraryTest debug: #testPathForRequest.

Thank you!

Dave