[squeak-dev] Installing OmniBrowser

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:10:45 UTC 2014

> On Nov 12, 2014, at 12:35 PM, Chris Cunningham <cunningham.cb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Another possibility is the use Monticello Configurations to load it.  I happen to have crafted one to load the packages, needing them for a similar reason before (attached).  It avoids the need to Monticello, if that matters.  Of course, my configuration is 2 years old now - you might want to update the packages after loading, if necessary.
>
> Was there every a place to share Monticello Configurations?

Very nice. I’ll try this out tomorrow. (I rotate projects and the SmaCC ticket has been punched for today.) This has the benefit of showing me how mcm files work, as I don’t know. The place to share this, I think would be SqueakMap as you can upload any file, script or source, and then specify which file you want people to use when they download. I’ll report back how it worked for me tomorrow.

Thanks,
Chris