[squeak-dev] Too much MC stuff left in image

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Nov 14 02:15:24 UTC 2014

Even after use of doits such as 	MCFileBasedRepository flushAllCaches & MCDefinition clearInstances I have 9500 MCVersionInfo and similar numbers of other MC related objects in my image. And 990 SMAccounts? 800 SMPackage? 13000 UUIDs? That all seems a bit excessive somehow.

I know there was a conversation about chopping at least some of the MC stuff out (which I think is where the flushAllCaches came from) but it seems there is an awful lot left that could be removed as part of making a deployment image.

tim
How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hands....