[squeak-dev] Morphic-dhn.723.mcz (was: Morphic-bf.751.mcz)

dnorton at mindspring.com dnorton at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 18 03:25:10 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----

When SystemWindow is embedded in a paste-up morph other than World it will be cropped by fullScreen unless the paste-up is the same size (?) :) There are other problems with the border that I have not isolated.

I agree with the point about semantics.

How can I get my initials to be recognized in case I submit something else?

- Dan Norton  "dhn"