[squeak-dev] Morphic-dhn.723.mcz (was: Morphic-bf.751.mcz)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Nov 18 08:15:27 UTC 2014

On 18.11.2014, at 04:25, <dnorton at mindspring.com> <dnorton at mindspring.com> wrote:

> [...]

Register on

	http://source.squeak.org/

This at least let's us look you up.

Additionally, you can add your initials and password to the Inbox repository in your image. If you do that, then the source server will be able to show your name with the submission (e.g. in the commit notification it posts to squeak-dev).

- Bert -