[squeak-dev] Saucers for Mac broken ?

Wolfgang Eder edw at generalmagic.at
Tue Oct 7 08:47:40 UTC 2014

it depends on your mac security settings.
if you have them at „mac app store“ or „mac app store and verified developers“,
then the mac complains that the app is broken and wants to move it to the trash.
if you have them at „no limitations“ the mac complains that it has been downloaded
from the internet, but you can start and run it (and it works).
kind regards
wolfgang