[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections.spur-ul.584.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:18:08 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> "==== ERROR ===
>
> Error: Unrecognized class type"
>
> is a little disconcerting..

Try it in a Spur image.  Try it in an updated trunk image.  You'll find no
crash, and you'll find the class type is appropriate.  Here's the diff from
an updated trunk v3 (non-spur) image:

Magnitude *immediateSubclass:**subclass:* #Character
instanceVariableNames: '*value*'
classVariableNames: 'CharacterTable ClassificationTable DigitValues
LetterBits LowercaseBit UppercaseBit'
poolDictionaries: ''
category: 'Collections-Strings'

--