[squeak-dev] Running Squeak on Mac OS X fails due to damaged file - upload to the 4.5 directory?

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:51:08 UTC 2014

> On Oct 10, 2014, at 11:46 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>

> On 10.10.2014, at 17:41, Chris Cunnington <brasspen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I recall there was a problem with the All-In-One.[1] Craig made a new one. [2] It needs to replace the old one.[3]. Is that correct?
>>
>> Chris
>>

>> [1] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2014-September/180037.html
>>
>> [2] http://bit.ly/1CBwx1I
>> [3] http://ftp.squeak.org/4.5/
>
> Yes but we now must talk about how to handle all-in-ones.

I thought as much. I made a humorous post expecting this. I erased it as I figured it would annoy people.
Soooo, when you’ve finished deciding what you want, please create a message that say in the Subject line: “Webteam Leader Request - blah, blah”. The upload and change will take place soon after.
I think I can be forgiven for not wanting to read about the details.

Cheers,
Chris