[squeak-dev] Running Squeak on Mac OS X fails due to damaged file - upload to the 4.5 directory?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:21:27 UTC 2014

We talked about it in last week's board meeting.  We decided there is
merit to staying with an All-In-One but there was a discussion about
whether there should be shortcuts in the main directory for each
platform.  There was representation for both sides of that question,
but the majority settled on including them.

Chris C., since I was the 4.5 release manager, if you don't mind,
after Craig has time to put that together, I'd like to take a look at
it and I'll just go ahead and upload it myself afterward.  Just FYI,
everything in the ftp site should be uploaded as the "updates" user,
not root.

Thanks.