[squeak-dev] windows in all projects?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Oct 15 20:23:25 UTC 2014

> On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 9:45 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    occasionally I find it useful to have a window that is always present in the current project, so that wen I change projects the window either moves to the new project, or is in all worlds.  Is there a way of doing this in the standard system?  (I can't see this from reading the labyrinthine project enter code, but I could be missing something ;-) ).  Anyone have a changeset to do the same?

Wow, I remember using this all the time back in the Old Days. I think you wrote the code for MVC to do it. Or maybe it was me after talking with you about it? Dunno.  IIRC it wasn’t at all hard in MVC-land but after looking at how this sort of thing is done in Ankh-Morph-pork I’m not sure it’s intelligible to mere humans.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Fac me cocleario vomere! = Gag me with a spoon!