[squeak-dev] FunSqueak link and Donate button added to homepage

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Oct 16 02:13:40 UTC 2014

On 15-10-2014, at 7:07 PM, Chris Cunnington <brasspen at gmail.com> wrote:

> The FunSqueak link is in the Beginners’ section of the Downloads page. The Donate button is on the homepage

Yay! Thanks Chris.

Now, everybody else:- please consider donating a few dollars/pounds/yen/euros/bolivars/escudos/whatevers. It goes towards supporting the servers that we rely upon to bring you Squeak. No money, no servers.

tim
A "politically savvy challenge to evolution" is as self-evidently ridiculous as an agriculturally savvy challenge to euclidean geometry would be.