[squeak-dev] [Trivia] Name the connection of this song to Smalltalk

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Oct 17 02:29:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 07:02:32PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:

> On 16-10-2014, at 6:57 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>
> > http://www.gratefulweb.com/articles/arlo-guthrie-celebrates-50th-anniversary-alices-restaurant-w-tour
>
> Best I can come up with is that there is an Alice?s Restaurant at the top end of PageMills rd, a few miles further along than PARC

I used to be able to play the guitar part for hours, but I'm afraid my fingers
may have forgotten some of the details.

The Squeak connection is reportedly associated with the collections protocol,
which evidently has not been fully implemented. The correct selectors would
be { #injected . #inspected . #detected . #infected . #neglected . #selected }.

Dave