[squeak-dev] Error when Opening Repo from MC Browser

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:46:00 UTC 2014

Transient network problems should result in network-Exceptions being
signaled, not buffer pointers errors.  I sent a message a week or two
ago, "What is the contract of SocketStream>>#next:?" which talked
about a similar-sounding problem with a different method.  Since then
I saw the problem happen again (#next: 4 giving me back an empty Array
with no error signaled at all).  I traced through the code for over an
hour trying to figure what could posisbly have happened, but the code
looks correct..