[squeak-dev] FunSqueak link and Donate button added to homepage

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Oct 21 21:43:54 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 05:46:26PM -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 10/21/14, 12:46 PM, "Chris Cunnington" <brasspen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you give me the link, then I?ll update it.
> >
> > Chris
>
> http://squeakros.org/FunSqueak4.6/FunSqueak4dot6-alpha.137921.0.zip
>
> Here you found a .image + .sources + changes
>
> Feel free to copy to squeak site

Some of Edgar's FunSqueak work is on the ftp server in
ftp://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/FunSqueak/ and it would be good to
put a copy of FunSqueak4dot6-alpha.137921.0.zip there as well.

Even better would be if we can give Edgar write access to this directory
so that he can upload his FunSqueak images from time to time. I don't know
how access control works on ftp.squeak.org, but is it possible?

Dave