[squeak-dev] Re: Updating 4.5 or getting a recent build of 4.6

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Oct 29 20:27:32 UTC 2014

Sorry, I hit "send" by accident. What I meant to say is that the
interpreter VM may get you past the crash that you experienced, or it
might just crash differently. If you have the patience you can give it a
try and see if it helps.

Either way, I'm pretty sure that the problem is in the update stream as
opposed to the VM.

Dave