[squeak-dev] Urgent: how to define a global?

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:06:41 UTC 2014

So after some digging i found those questions aimed at resolving failing
tests

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2014-May/178411.html
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2014-April/177744.html

If someone can propose partial answers, it will benefit to the environment
science