[squeak-dev] Urgent: how to define a global?

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 22:04:49 UTC 2014

Yeah, I also already noticed about these nested nested nested policies...
All this is far from obvious and the comments do not help ;)

Still on the same subject there is also this previous analysis in
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Kernel-nice.798.diff which explains how you
can have access to the environment of your superclass... I don't know if it
is still true, but for me, the fact that I couldn't correct this was not a
sign of good health.