[squeak-dev] squeak.org downloads

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Sep 3 16:43:19 UTC 2014

Nicely done, I like the downloads page, and the "beginners" and "advanced"
seems like a good way to organize it. It encourages new users to try the
all-in-one right away, and it also explains the image/changes/sources/VM
for people who want to understand more :-)

I'd suggest a link to "Latest VMs - squeakvm.org" to go along with "Latest
VMs - Mirandabanda".

Dave