[squeak-dev] Re: Spur vs Cog: FileDirectory paths

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at web.de
Wed Sep 10 22:29:25 UTC 2014

FileDirectory>>on: path
    "Return another instance"

    ^ self class on: ((path at: 1 ifAbsent: nil) = self pathNameDelimiter
                        ifTrue: [path]
                        ifFalse: [pathName asString, (String with: self
pathNameDelimiter), path])

This code does not work on windows, an absolute path does not start with
the pathname delimiter :)

this should be delegated to the platform class (DosFileDirectory for
Windows).