[squeak-dev] Re: Spur vs Cog: FileDirectory paths

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:01:18 UTC 2014

Hi Eliot,

OK, the good news is it's not a Spur bug. I mistakenly checked spur +
trunk46-image.image against cog + trunk-fully-updated. Not the same
thing.

The bad news is that

FileDirectory default on:
'C:/Users/frsheara/squeak-ci/target/cogspur.r3072/cogspurwin/' gives
'C:\Users\frsheara\squeak-ci\target\C:/Users/frsheara/squeak-ci/target/cogspur.r3072/cogspurwin/'.

But I'm OK with being told "#on: should only take a relative path,
indicating a subdirectory of FileDirectory default; it's not a bug".
Chris' snippet looks way better, and works like I want it to. So I
think I'll snitch it and submit it to Trunk.

Sorry for the false alarm!

frank