[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tests-topa.302.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 21:38:27 UTC 2014

On 11 September 2014 22:11, Nicolas Cellier

> <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>:

>>> Considering
>>> https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/262#issuecomment-54672329
>>>
>>> I think I need to robustify .599 :D
>>>
>>> I just downloaded the CI image and ran the tests,
>>> And for the envrionment load test I get this Prompt:
>>>
>>>         The pool dictionary MCMockAPoolDictionary does not exist. Do you
>>> want it automatically created?
>>>
>>> Can someone enlighten me?
>>>
>>> Best
>>>         -Tobias
>>>

>> This is due to introduction of Namespace.
>> I have sent questions publicly about it in this mailing list... Then gave
>> up, it is unanswered since May!
>>

>> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2014-May/178411.html
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
> Does this subject really has a chilling effect?

I'm shivering in fear too badly to reply!

Um, having been embarrassed into taking a look - :) - I think using
#valueOf:ifAbsent: seems like the right thing to do. Precisely because
the use case looks an awful lot like that single sender in Parser >>
#externalFunctionDeclaration.

frank