[squeak-dev] VanIsle CampSmalltalk 3rd - 5th October 2014

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 19:43:49 UTC 2014

Hi Tim, Hi All,

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Dale Henrichs <
dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just want to give you a short Heads Up on the still upcoming "Vancouver
> Island Camp Smalltalk3rd - 5th October 2014".

I really, really want to come but I've done as much travelling as I can
this year and have family responsibilities.  I'll be thinking of y'all
though.  Good luck and be incandescently productive!

We soon need to prepare and register a meeting place, accomodation options

--
best,
Eliot