[squeak-dev] Recompile of Mac VM 4.2.5beta

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Sep 20 19:11:45 UTC 2014

Javier,

Thank you for doing this, it will be a big help for many people.

I do not have a Mac to test this myself, but I hope that we can have
a few volunteers to download the VM and try it, especially on older Mac
computers. This VM is updated to the latest VM sources, so I expect that
it will be able to run the latest closure enabled Squeak trunk images, as
well as Etoys and other older images.

Dave